Sunday 29 April 2012

The Beginning

Every beginning is beautiful... So is the beginning of this habit of writing. This little piece that I wrote way back in March, 2011 marked the beginning of a hobby that I love today. The person I wrote it for rated a different poem of mine as his favourite but for me this has been really special and will remain so.

A friend so just
Worthy of trust

With a lot of flair
And a heart to care

Will make you smile
From across a mile

At times a lil’ hazy
But definitely crazy

Calls himself a zero
But to many a hero

The UD-Swan breed
Is rare indeed 

1 comment:

  1. superbbbb words sweety...simple beautiful.. :) ur way to way too creative :) :) all the best...hope dis be one of the best blog till date :) :) and dis one definitely goes in my list :)

    ReplyDelete