Thursday 10 September 2015

"Imagination" At Work!

I was browsing through my diary of 2012 and found this:

We at office are crazy and keep laughing at sentences that sound normal. Here's a compilation of some really interesting ones.

Vinda: Koi bhi cheez ke liye awaaz karenge toh impact bhadta hai!

Rishabh: Let jaana, Sreyas!

Ankit: Ganesh, tune kya kya dekha?

Subin: Someone belongs to Sreyas!!

Ebin: I wanted to do something with him.

Sreyas: Sanideep, mere aur tere beech mein koi nahi aa sakta hai.

Ganesh: Mikil, tu bohat tempting hai!

Vinda: Pair kar rahe ho to apne pair ke saath sab kuch sync karna chahiye.

Dewey: Do you know what STD is? Dhaval gave it to me and I gave it to Andy... We are talking about Steel-Toe-Dancing. What were you thinking!

Ganesh: Sreyas ke saath pair karna mushkil hai... kaam karna padta hai.

:) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment