Friday 19 September 2014

To the loveliest mentor in the world!!

I have always taken pride in calling myself a part of Susmitha's team. She has been my mentor, my friend and at one point I even started seeing her as the sister I never had. Moving out of her team was the most difficult decision of my life. I moved on and yet after all these years, it's that year with her that I cherish the most. Today when a junior Edison asked me, "Don't you still feel that 'I'm from Susmitha's team' is an introduction that you would feel proud about?", I couldn't agree more. Here's a tribute to the person who has carved the career of so many young engineers...



Wise she is beyond measure
Pairing with her an absolute pleasure

She’s just amazing at everything
Be it dancing, cooking or driving

When you think all is at sea
She’ll remind you focus is the key

Can work on metadata all night long
Amaron batteries – Lasts long. Really long.

Easy to call her a great engineer
Don’t forget she’s an awesome wife & a caring mother

Any time of the day she’s always perk
She can make even Sreyas work

ADRE, Yeti, REB just to name some
A great deal more in the years to come

No comments:

Post a Comment